Now this many ways to get money from the internet,
and many people are interested to produce from the internet,
including my own interest. I will be a little story
what I do to get money from the internet

1. E-gold, Hyip, money games



The first time the e-gold I introduce that friend by e-gold payment facilities in a safe and easy savings sperti
and how to get a lot of money by using e-gold, one or HYIP High Yields Investment Program, at its core that we invest HYIP with interest that we received is greater than the bank that dares to have 30% a year or even more, but be careful with as many HYIP scam. After you save or invest, HYIP program is closed.

Money games from the core of this program is the first person will pay in person with the next example I input the money 100 thousand and 150 thousand akan again, there are 50 thousand in cash paid by the entry after I

After the HYIP money and I try to play games with this, a lucky coincidence I capital of $ 30 receive $ 200. And I decided to stop the program from the program, I try mengkontrol myself, so not too greedy, this is an important case of 2 this program, control yourself. but I recommend not to play in the 2 programs.

2. Rentacoder.com

After browsing a lot of browsing on the internet I found a site in which we can be of freelance programmer, designer, writer. After finally thinking I try, there is no list because ruginya free. System direntacoder.com auction like this one work, coder coder akan bidding to the buyer, the price for this job. The first time I tried to make a bid or quote a few months after the collapse much: D.

Finally I found tipnya, that as beginners we can not sell expensive programs we do because we have the rating has not been there. The first job that I have received only $ 4 and cut rentcoder fee by $ 3 so I currently just $ 1 but I think I need to rating there, and perkerjaan not too difficult.

Tip the second start with a quote for the client, what purposes, try to review the needs of the solution you give him or give their ideas, it is the most successful I try.

Until now every month I produced about 1 million to 2 million rupiah per month, not the revenue that is not bad, for additional kitchen: D

3. Sell product

I sell miniature guitar to London, from here I get the idea to create a website to sell the miniature guitar, then I do research to find buyers using search engines, finally I get a site site that sells miniature guitar that they dapetnya from indonesia all: )

I sent email to almost 30 people, and get a response from 5 people
after bargaining, I finally get a buyer, a little yes. he's got my order this $ 200 monthly, I Go for 2 years in karenakan I work with busy business that I finally gave my younger brother.

4. Google adsense

Google adsense ad basically, we signed up and put adsense code on the web we
and if we have a web pengujung clicking on ads, we will get the money.
icon in the list have the right of this blog

5. Adbrite
This is the same as the google adsense we register, and then we put the code but what is the difference between people who are interested akan adbrite to buy and put ads diwebkita and we will get the money.

Post a Comment

 
Top