Getting money from the blog at this time has become like a new trend among internet users. I used to book a tutorial to get money on the internet, either through the ebook and affiliate sales, is still often seen next to the eye, now all the books related to making money online seems to be mandatory reading internet users who crave a financial freedom. Further away, the marketing side to complete the sale of books to get money with the blog, they often use the title for the books seemed too turgid as "Easy way to get money on the Internet", "How Easy Meraup Dollar's Blog" or "Get Thousands of Dollars with Adsense Blog" etc..



Although this has happened quite a long time, but it is not enough to bother me when I a few days ago with my friend (who became a student MM UGM) "menjajal" ganasnya internet connection MM UGM. Cool while browsing the internet connection with the downstream 3 MBps, a friend of my friend who was also studying there suddenly throw a question like this:

Eh, bener ga sih kalo i dollar we can from the internet?

I suddenly look at me directly to explain about this. I then try to explain the opportunity to get money with the blog, I semampu. Chance the person has previously often play stock, and quite often benefit Rp. 400.000, - per transaction shares short time. After I finished telling stories at a glance about making money online, responses were:

Means, still gedean main income from a stock rather than AdSense. I'd estimate I get money from the internet ga segampang they say, let alone a book aja gitu thin-thin.

Hear the answer to that is very logical, I can only say.

AdSense is playing more similar to the investment, I paid the same review rich selling goods, the affiliate ga far different broker-rich domain parking and is similar ngejual shares you have.

I senangi of yesteryear is that the friend of my friend has a logical view that in assessing a business, not a view that is easily terbuai by sweet words.

Of several books about AdSense guidelines and get money from the blog that I had purchased, most of these books are about the only way to create a blog, how to register Adsense, how to install adsense code, how mensubmit your site to hundreds of search engines, article directories and link exchange. This is missing from a book that promises readers the flow of money to implement the guidelines it is, dollar of income or opportunities that may be the only implement SEO techniques that they provide.

For those who are trying to per-menggeluti world's AdSense, PPC India, and has certainly paid review how to feel in their pockets keringnya months their first blog to get the dollars. This makes me miris, the seller is not only a dream in the slot Indonesia PPC ads, but also in the bookstore, where they have the interest to learn science draw.

So, through this post, I just want to say,

There is no easy way, and lawful (ga pake tricks cheating) to get money from the Blog and AdSense

Develop a good blog, specify keywords, optimize SEO, link building and bring in enough traffic to our conversion into dollars which is quite a spree spree is not a work-night, a month, or even a year (for those who have not been lucky). And that's not easy work, because the creativity, tenacity, ethics and the spirit of higher learning that is very much needed to be developed in the world of online business.

So let's be creative, determined, ethical, and full-spirited. The dollars is always there for us to take, we just need to make many step forward to reach it.

Error writing the English language is not the responsibility of this blog and its owner hehehe: P

http://dedepurnama.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

 
Top